This enchanting tiara was inspired by Arthurian Legend and Medieval Lore. Swarovski crystal pearls create a flared filigree design in this unique headpiece. Swarovski crystal stones in your choice of color twinkle and shine throughout.
Tiara combs are added for a secure fit throughout your event. The inside of each tiara is carefully lined with antiqued metal ribbon; this attention to detail ensures Rabbitwood & Reason tiaras are aesthetically lovely from every angle, and ready for display after your special event has passed.
A new tiara made just for you will be created in 2 - 4 weeks, and a customized version based on your wedding or special event colors may also be created upon request. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, or to color match your tiara to your wardrobe. I am more than happy to make specific crystal color suggestions based on your special event colors or gown.
Please click on the thumbnails to view the many gorgeous color options available. We recommend making the color decisions in this order:
- Choice 1: Finish
- Choice 2: Centerpiece Stone (notice the different shapes; some colors come in multiple shapes, some in only one shape. Have a preference? Feel free to let us know)!
- Choice 3: Pointed Navette Stone Color (these are the stones which rest on the tips of the filigree to create points; if you would rather have round stones instead of pointed stones, feel free to type it in the text box or let us know!
- Choice 4: Accent Color (if you would like only one crystal color throughout the tiara, simply choose the same color for your Centerpiece, Navette and Accent stones).
- Choice 5: If you have a question about this tiara or would like to add an additional crystal color, simply type it in the text box or hit the 'Contact Us' link. We are happy to help!
Rabbitwood & Reason tiaras are designed on a flexible metal base -- the band will stretch to fit the wearer's head. Each tiara will arrive with combs at the back of the tiara for a secure fit. If your hair style will not cover the combs when worn, please feel free to contact me for an alternative method to secure the tiara to the wearer's head.
Want to send a gift directly to a loved one? Check 'Gift Wrapping Service' in the options list; your jewelry piece will arrive gift wrapped in historically themed paper and ribbon with a personal note from you.
All antiqued brass items are nickel free. All antiqued silver items are nickel free sterling silver plating over nickel free brass.
Rabbitwood & Reason is happy to ship worldwide using USPS as our provider. We offer the following shipping methods, which are automatically calculated during checkout based on the weight of the items in your cart. Please see calculated shipping in your shopping cart for accurate pricing to your destination for the items in your cart.
DOMESTIC (U.S. and outlying territories):
- First Class - Standard (approx. 5 - 7 business days)
- Priority Mail (approx. 3 - 4 business days)
- Express Mail (approx. 1 - 2 business days)
INTERNATIONAL (all other countries):
- First Class International (approx. 2 - 6 weeks; some locations take up to 8 weeks)
- Priority Mail International (approx. 2 - 4 weeks)
- Express Mail International (approx. 3 - 7 business days)
NOTE TO MY LOVELY INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS ABOUT CUSTOMS: Please check with your country's custom office policies -- many countries charge a customs fee for merchandise purchased outside of the home country, and the thresholds vary for each country. By law, we must declare the true value of your order on the outside of the package on the customs form.
Rabbitwood & Reason cares about the environment!
A large, ductless fume hood (the same style used in professional science labs) is used inside the studio for paint and adhesive work which filters the air into clean, fresh air. This filtered, pure air is then recycled back into the studio instead of directing toxic chemicals through a pipe out into the environment. All of the packaging for Rabbitwood & Reason is 100% recycled; paper, jewelry boxes, tissue paper, shipping envelopes, bubble wrap, etc. I do not wish to contribute to the loss of our natural resources but serve as a means to celebrate nature.