Inspired by the elaborate filigree worn by the wealthy and privileged of the French Renaissance, this ornate adjustable ring is comprised of of an antiqued filigree frame set with a brilliant, foiled glass cabochon jewel.
Please choose your favorite finish and jewel color from the drop down boxes associated with this listing.
Filigree Size: 1.25" x 1.5" (3cm x 4cm)
Riveted to an adjustable ring setting in your choice of finish and stone color.
* All antiqued brass items are nickel free. All antiqued silver items are nickel free sterling silver plating over nickel free brass.
Rabbitwood & Reason is happy to ship worldwide using USPS as our provider. We offer the following shipping methods, which are automatically calculated during checkout based on the weight of the items in your cart. Please see calculated shipping in your shopping cart for accurate pricing to your destination for the items in your cart.
DOMESTIC (U.S. and outlying territories):
- First Class - Standard (approx. 5 - 7 business days)
- Priority Mail (approx. 3 - 4 business days)
- Express Mail (approx. 1 - 2 business days)
INTERNATIONAL (all other countries):
- First Class International (approx. 2 - 6 weeks; some locations take up to 8 weeks)
- Priority Mail International (approx. 2 - 4 weeks)
- Express Mail International (approx. 3 - 7 business days)
NOTE TO MY LOVELY INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS ABOUT CUSTOMS: Please check with your country's custom office policies -- many countries charge a customs fee for merchandise purchased outside of the home country, and the thresholds vary for each country. By law, we must declare the true value of your order on the outside of the package on the customs form.
Rabbitwood & Reason cares about the environment!
A large, ductless fume hood (the same style used in professional science labs) is used inside the studio for paint and adhesive work which filters the air into clean, fresh air. This filtered, pure air is then recycled back into the studio instead of directing toxic chemicals through a pipe out into the environment. All of the packaging for Rabbitwood & Reason is 100% recycled; paper, jewelry boxes, tissue paper, shipping envelopes, bubble wrap, etc. I do not wish to contribute to the loss of our natural resources but serve as a means to celebrate nature.